There are so many things I love about summer....
1. I was married to the love of my life on the first day of summer
2. Our first born made her arrival in summer
3. Lazy days and family vacations
4. Late nights spent under the stars
5. (I've said it before) No rushing...at all...we live in the South, that's just how we roll when the heat rises!
With all of that Summer love going on, I thought it was time to freshen up my mantle. This year, since we won't be going to the beach, I thought I would bring a bit of the beach to us....
Here are a few close up's
Can you believe these beauties came from my yard this morning??
I got this idea from the one and only Layla at The Lettered Cottage....I added a picture of my hubby and our little one, it was his very first time seeing the ocean!
I had to include a wedding day picture (also known as the happiest day of my life)...and a few books to read this summer
This old (FREE) window got dressed up with a little homemade beach garland, the black and white print was a gift when we got married
Here it is from Spring...into....Summer!
So...What do you think? Does it feel like Summer?
Thanks for stopping by...and if you like what you see, be sure to follow so we can get to know each other!
I'll be linking up to these fun parties: